Make an Appointment
Please take a moment to request an appointment and a member of our staff will contact you shortly to schedule and confirm your appointment.
We will call you to confirm your appointment.
Missed Appointment Policy
We understand that sometimes you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to an emergency. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible. We require at least a 24-hour notice.
To ensure each patient is given the proper amount of time allotted for their visit, and to provide the highest quality care, It’s very important for each patient to come to their appointment on time. As a courtesy to you, an appointment reminder call is made one business day prior to your scheduled appointment. It is your responsibility to arrive on time.
Please review our policy:
1. Please cancel or reschedule your appointment with at least 24 hours’ notice. There is a waiting list to see the providers at our office. Whenever possible, we like to fill cancelled appointments so we can shorten the waiting time for other patients.
2. Canceling or rescheduling your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice will be documented as a “No Show” appointment.
3. If you do not arrive for your appointment on time will also be documented as a “No Show” appointment.
4. After the first “No Show” appointment, you will receive a phone call or letter warning that you have broken our “No Show” policy. If needed, we will assist you in re-scheduling your appointment.
5. If you have three “No Show” appointments within two years, we will consider dismissing you from our practice.
Thank you for understanding.